In-Office Leaking Bladder
The occasional episode of urinary incontinence (urine leakage) is normal in most women, but if becomes more frequent, there are solutions, including a quick out-patient surgery.
Call today for a free consultation 713.275.2990
Learn more about the procedure:
Urinary incontinence can lead to a dramatic restriction in your activities if left untreated. Women often feel embarrassed about the wetness or odor, and are afraid their friends and family will find out about their condition. If you do have a leaking bladder, you are not alone. Studies show nearly 1 in 3 women over the age of 45 have incontinence. As women grow older, the number increases. In fact, over the age of 65, nearly 50% of women suffer from the condition.
You may have an incontinence problem if…
- You leak urine unexpectedly.
- You currently wear pads or liners to protect against unplanned leaks.
- You leak urine during coughing, sneezing, laughing, bending or lifting.
- You leak urine when changing from a sitting or lying position to a standing position.
- You plan your outings based on the availability of restroom facilities.
- You have trouble holding your urine on your way to the bathroom.
Dr. Maurice Leibman has been helping women with leaking bladders for many years. He can test your bladder to see if there is a problem, and if necessary, treat it with a vaginal sling. This out-patient procedure takes about 20 minutes and is minimally invasive. It has a high success rate, minimal discomfort and only 1 day or 2 of downtime.